Friday 20 September 2019


I remember hearing a song a while ago that used the parallel of the footprints we leave in the sand to the impact we have on the Earth and in the lives of people after we pass.  There are lots of songs, but the one that I really found moving was the version by Beyonce. 

My actions or inactions do have consequences, in big and little ways we all affect the people around us, our communities, our friends and families and our partners. I hope that when my life is finished, the people who celebrate it at my funeral will agree. 
 That I gave my all, did my best, brought someone some happiness and that I left this world a little better just because I was here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Staying socially connected while we maintain safe physically distancing.

What changes are the current restrictions having in your life? Is it hard to know what day of the week it is? Do you now spend more time on...