Thursday 10 October 2013

Left Brain/RIght Brain

I always thought that I would like to be more creative– popular psychology used to tell us that it all depended on whether we were right or left-brained – so as a bookkeeper, someone who likes lists, logic etc. I decided that creativity may be off my agenda – surprise.   Now I find that the popular notion has been debunked – WOW – new goal – START SOMETHING CREATIVE – EVERY MONTH.  Now I know that creative for me and creative for someone else is completely subjective but that okay – this Blog is an example of me trying to be more creative with my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Staying socially connected while we maintain safe physically distancing.

What changes are the current restrictions having in your life? Is it hard to know what day of the week it is? Do you now spend more time on...