Wednesday 17 May 2017

Update

OMGoodness...  it is now over three years since the sale of our business and my move into semi-retirement.  I started this blog to record all the changes - well that was obviously a complete waste of time!  I will have to call this a review rather than a record.  Maybe it is like cleaning, every now and then you have a great big cleanout and from then on it is easier to keep on track and just do a little every now and then.  Well, I think that will be my plan from here on in, maybe I should try for a once of week check up - Social Media all up to date - check.  HAHA - I can hear my husband laughing already.  Maybe I'll just take it slow, try for a more frequent schedule than once a year - yes, that should work.  Let's check back again, here, say June 2017 and see if I managed.

To Blog or not to blog - that was my question, I'm still not sure.  After working in our own business for the last 13 years and managing during that time to take on the various challenges that business and life threw at me, I wondered...would others be interested in my story?  Would I have something to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staying socially connected while we maintain safe physically distancing.

What changes are the current restrictions having in your life? Is it hard to know what day of the week it is? Do you now spend more time on...